- What types of items do you accept?
We typically accept:
- Jewelry & Diamonds — most types of precious jewelry including rings, bracelets, necklaces, and earrings made from gold or platinum, with or without diamonds
- Branded Watches — luxury watches including Rolex, Cartier, Omega, Breitling, Audemars Piguet, Patek Philippe, Tag Heuer, and many more.
- Designer accessories and bags — Including Hermes, Dior, Chanel, Prada, Fendi, Gucci, Chanel.
- Precious Metals — all types of gold (not plated), sterling silver, platinum, and palladium.
- Can I extend the duration of my loan?
Yes. After the initial month, if both parties agree, you can pay only the monthly finance fee due, and a new pawn contract will be executed to extend the loan.
- How much can I borrow?
The sky's the limit on online loans with Fundz! We offer loans from $500 to $1,000,000, depending on your assets’ value.
- If I'm using Fundz.com… will it affect my credit?
Absolutely not. Fundz does not run your credit score and does not report to any credit bureaus. Your loan is secured with your asset(s), so no credit check is necessary.
- What if I would like to pay my loan back faster?
No problem! You may settle your loan at any time. As soon as the loan is paid (along with applicable interest) and the funds have cleared, your valuables will be returned to you.
- How long does it take to get a loan offer?
For information submitted during business hours (M-F XX:XX AM - XX:XX PM PT), Fundz typically sends a preliminary estimated offer within 2 hours.
We will send our final offer — based on asset evaluation at our facility — the same day that the item is received. And the payment is typically transferred shortly after you accept the offer.
- How do you calculate the loan amount?
To put it simply, all loans are based on the item's resale value estimate. Such estimated resale value, however, is not based on the "replacement value" of the item. It is based on how much the item could be sold for in the current secondary market.
- How do I redeem my item?
To expedite the redemption of your valuable item, you can simply transfer the total amount due to our bank account via any of the accepted payment methods. Once your full payment clears, your item will be returned to you right away.
- What if my valuables are not in perfect condition?
Your assets don’t have to be in perfect shape to pawn or sell them to Fundz. Jewelry and precious metals are appraised based on their weight and quality (e.g., the size of the diamond or the weight and quality of the gold). This means that these items often still have significant value, even if they have some damage or are otherwise in imperfect condition, and we can still loan against them — even if they are broken or incomplete. Watches, however, will achieve a better loan value if they are in proper working condition and as close to perfect as possible. For the best results, when possible, send valuables in their original boxes and/or with their original purchase receipt.
- Why do I need to provide proof of identification?
- If I reject the final offer, will you send back my item?
Yes. If you are not satisfied with our offer, simply request for the item to be sent back to you. We will immediately send it back in the same condition it was sent to us, no strings attached.
- Can I change my mind about getting a loan?
Once we receive and appraise your items, Fundz will conduct a detailed evaluation and provide you with a loan offer. This offer shall include the full details of terms and conditions, as well as the interest rates. At this point, you will have the option to accept the loan or not. Should you choose to decline our offer, your items will be returned to you free of charge.
- Are there any extra charges I should expect in my transaction with Fundz?
Our process is straightforward and simple. We are always here to answer any questions to make sure there are no surprises throughout the online lending process.
- Could your offer change after you receive my items?
We strive to make sure our initial offer is as accurate as possible, based on the pictures and information initially submitted. On occasion, however, upon detailed evaluation at our facility by our expert appraisers, our final offer may be higher or lower.
- What happens when you receive my package? How long will it take to process my item(s)?
When the package is delivered to our facility, one of our professional appraisers will unbox it under surveillance, and the video will be available for you to view at any time. Once this is done, the item will be thoroughly examined, and a final offer will be emailed to you. Usually within hours of the item arriving at our facility.